The Federal Reserve Bank Student Board of Directors program in Denver has positions open for DPS high school juniors and seniors.
This program is designed to develop students’ professional and leadership skills through hands-on experience. They will have the opportunity to:
- Gain exposure to a wide variety of career opportunities
- Develop financial responsibility and money management skills
- Participate in professional interactions
- Enhance leadership and life skills
- Create connections with peers through team-building activities
Applications are due Monday, September 17.