The Office of Diversity Affairs at the University of Colorado Leeds School of Business invites you to the second annual Women in Business Case Competition for High School juniors and seniors.
- Solve a business case impacting women, with a chance to win a $1,000 scholarship to the University of Colorado Boulder Leeds School of Business
- Meet Leeds School of Business’ top-tier faculty, women business leaders, and talented students from across Colorado
- Gain confidence while strengthening critical thinking, public speaking, and leadership skills
- Develop business knowledge and skills in innovation and collaboration
“Thanks to the competition, I understand the diversity and creativity of thought needed to succeed in the business world and I became more prepared and assured to study business at CU Boulder.”
– Hattie Poole, Leeds Freshman